We are in the early planning stages for our ninth event (SSW9), building on the strength of the previous events. Previous events have attracted 100+ delegates from public and private sector organisations from across the south west region.
The event is free of charge to delegates (although there is an option to make a voluntary payment of £30 towards event costs), and includes refreshments and lunch as part of the programme, ensuring opportunities for networking and discussion amongst delegates and the speakers.
If you are interested in our sponsorship options, please contact us. Sponsorship can be purchased direct using the Plymouth University eStore.
Benefits of sponsorship (£250)
- Logo on this website (sponsors page)
- Up to 3 inserts into delegate pack (literature, gifts etc.)
- 2 guaranteed delegate places
- Exhibition / stand space (3x2m floor space)
- Catering for 2 people
If you would like to sponsor the event, once purchased, please email us the following information:
- Full company name (as you would like it to appear on this site and in printed materials)
- Company logo (for inclusion on the sponsors page and in printed materials)
- Single paragraph outlining the activity of the company (ideally written with the event audience in mind)
- URL that you would like your company details linked to